- “Discussion about Marxism and the Left in the 20th century”, Greek national broadcast, radio interview, program: ‘Athens Calling’, producer: Periklis Vasilopoulos, 7 May 2018 (listen here in Greek).
- “Moneyness: the Essence of Money and its Recent Developments,” panel discussion organized by the International Initiative for Promoting Political Economy (IIPPE), 19 April 2018, SOAS University of London (with Daniela Gabor, University of the West of England and Ann Pettifor, Policy Research in Macroeconomics) (audio link).
- “The crisis of the Eurozone”, discussion with Pavlos Roufos and Efthymios Angeloudis, 7 July 2018, Hamburg (video link).
- “Marx on Money: From an Analysis of the Value Form to a Critical Understanding of Contemporary Capitalism,” presentation in the international conference 150 Years Karl Marx’s Capital: Thoughts for the 21st Century, organized by Theseis, A Journal of Marxist Theory and Rosa Luxemburg Foundation, Athens, 14-15 January 2017 (with S. Lapatsioras; in Greek: video link, edited volume: in Greek or in English).
- “Options for Public Debt Management,” Knowledge Exchange Seminar Series, Belfast, Parliament Buildings, 23 November 2016 (video link 1, video link 2).
- “A progressive alternative for the sovereign debt overhang,” Workshop: How to Bring Austerity to an End, Athens 13 December 2014 (in Greek: video link).
Selected blogs and media articles
- Rutterford, J., Sotiropoulos, D. P., and Carry van Lieshout (2022) “Hidden investors: What joint shareholders tell us about social institutions and inheritance”, The Long Run Blog (click here for the full text).
- Sotiropoulos, D. P. and Rutterford, J. (2020) “UK investment trust portfolio strategies before the first world war”, The Long Run Blog (click here for the full text).
- Rutterford, J. and D. P. Sotiropoulos (2017) ‘What Victorian households can teach us about financial decision-making’, LSE Business Review (click here for the full text).
- Dimitris P. Sotiropoulos (2015) “Darkness at noon: The third Greek bailout will fail and should be rejected,” Red Pepper, 28 July 2015 (click here for the article).
- Lapatsioras, S., Maroudas, L., Michaelides, P. G, Milios, J. and D. P. Sotiropoulos (2009) “On the Character of the Current Economic Crisis”, Radical Notes [link to article] http://radicalnotes.com/2009/04/10/on-the-character-of-the-current-economic-crisis/